There are two reasons:
- A component within the chapter has not been fully completed
How to resolve: Click the "Progress Bar" in the top right and look for a "check-mark" beside each component
- Your session has simply "timed out" due to inactivity
How to resolve:
- Logout and close your internet browser.
- Open a new internet browser session.
- Login to your account smartserve.ca
- Click "Continue Training" (top right)
- The system will start tracking your progress again. You may have to redo the module since it was not properly closed the last time)
NOTE: Anytime you leave your computer for an extended period of time make sure you LOGOUT of the training module. This will save your progress!