Before you can start your test, you must complete all training modules. Once complete, your Final Test will be unlocked. You will be given a short instructional module to help you get started.
Key things to remember:
- Use a device with a working camera or web camera and internet connection
- Close all other applications/windows and background apps
- Ensure you have allowed for pop-ups
- Allow access to your camera and microphone for the Proctor Testing webpage
- Have your Government-issued photo identification (I.D.) ready
Remember, there is no time limit for the test. Take your time answering the multiple-choice questions and ensure you are in a quiet and comfortable location, away from distractions, others, and loud noises.